Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mramlawi's Avatar

Canon ir7086 jaming

hi
    i have a machine that making some problems first one is when im trying to make a 2 sided the machine fastly jammed and stop working

and second problem on the 2 sided also it gave a reverse charge i mean the papers come out and the words in white and all the paper is background black ,i changed the dc and both problems are work fine ,my question is what is the problem that occur when im using the 2 sided let the paper jam fastly i changed the duplex and unit 1 and same problem ,till i changed the dc and the machine work fine ,is theres any update ? or something like that
    Distinguished road makes you jewel in rough

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Canon ir7086 jaming

Re: Canon ir7086 jaming

Quote Originally Posted by mramlawi View Post
    hi
    i have a machine that making some problems first one is when im trying to make a 2 sided the machine fastly jammed and stop working

and second problem on the 2 sided also it gave a reverse charge i mean the papers come out and the words in white and all the paper is background black ,i changed the dc and both problems are work fine ,my question is what is the problem that occur when im using the 2 sided let the paper jam fastly i changed the duplex and unit 1 and same problem ,till i changed the dc and the machine work fine ,is theres any update ? or something like that
    Excuse me, this reverse charge fault also appear in your other post for IR5570. Does really this same fault appear in both different models or is a mix up in explanation? Is any error associated?

Try to inspect if the pre-conditioning light (above the drum) is coming ON.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Canon ir7086 jaming

Also what is the jam code?
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mramlawi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by songela View Post
    Excuse me, this reverse charge fault also appear in your other post for IR5570. Does really this same fault appear in both different models or is a mix up in explanation? Is any error associated?

Try to inspect if the pre-conditioning light (above the drum) is coming ON.
    hello ,

yea its the same as ir5570 fault theres no error code just reverse charge some times happen and some times not and jaming inside the duplex and some times when exiting the duplex when i changed the DC PCB the machine works normally and everything ok and the Jam disapered
    Distinguished road makes you jewel in rough