Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: folder inserter

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

folder inserter

I have a customer looking for a small folder inserter.they have a pitney bowes di200 that has various problems.
    I was looking at the Fpi-600 but would like to get some feedback or new ideas??

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    folder inserter

Re: folder inserter

Quote Originally Posted by tomcatt View Post
    I have a customer looking for a small folder inserter.they have a pitney bowes di200 that has various problems.
    I was looking at the Fpi-600 but would like to get some feedback or new ideas??
    it all depends on how many pages needed to be folded/inserted... if just 2 w/ a BRE then yes the i600 will be fine.. if you need more go to the FP 2400 series.. I am an FP tech and I like the 2400 due to more trays... the i600 is very stable for smaller jobs tho

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    folder inserter

Re: folder inserter

FP, Neopost, made by Formax and also sold under some other brands.

The i600/M1500/FD6102 is a good box - small and a low volume device. It's a bit difficult to work on but we have little issues with them.
    FP12400/DS-75i/6306 is a larger machine, nice to work on and has a long history with its mechanical engine - its a good box.

There is also a series in the middle of those. fpi2300/DS-63/6204 that is just a FPi2400 with less tray options but has the same mechanics

The neopost designed DS-65 is a POS, FP and Formax do not offer it...you don't want that one...trust me.