Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    537
    Rep Power
    23

    FRANCOTYP-POSTALIA-FP-5Li-SCALE

    Hi

    Can someone please provide the power transformer specifications for the FP-5L postal scale ..Output voltage and parity...Can't find the transformer or specifications online.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    FRANCOTYP-POSTALIA-FP-5Li-SCALE

    guitar9199's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Eveleth, MN
    Posts
    576
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: FRANCOTYP-POSTALIA-FP-5Li-SCALE

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Hi

    Can someone please provide the power transformer specifications for the FP-5L postal scale ..Output voltage and parity...Can't find the transformer or specifications online.

    Thanks

    120 VAC- 60 Hz
    Max 300mA

    ...that's from the operator's manual under Tech Specs. Nothing about the polarity though...likely ground sleeve/hot pin? You might need to call FP Dealer Line for this one.

    Good luck.

  3. #3
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    FRANCOTYP-POSTALIA-FP-5Li-SCALE

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    46

    Re: FRANCOTYP-POSTALIA-FP-5Li-SCALE

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Hi

    Can someone please provide the power transformer specifications for the FP-5L postal scale ..Output voltage and parity...Can't find the transformer or specifications online.
    Thanks
    that is not considered a "dealer repair" so you will not find the specs.

  4. #4
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    FRANCOTYP-POSTALIA-FP-5Li-SCALE

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    46

    Re: FRANCOTYP-POSTALIA-FP-5Li-SCALE

    Quote Originally Posted by guitar9199 View Post
    120 VAC- 60 Hz
    Max 300mA

    ...that's from the operator's manual under Tech Specs. Nothing about the polarity though...likely ground sleeve/hot pin? You might need to call FP Dealer Line for this one.

    Good luck.
    as an authorized dealer/service center, I can't get anything BUT calibration and setup manuals for any FP scale. and UNLESS someone has pirated the manual you won't find ANY FP manual online.

  5. #5
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    537
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: FRANCOTYP-POSTALIA-FP-5Li-SCALE

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    as an authorized dealer/service center, I can't get anything BUT calibration and setup manuals for any FP scale. and UNLESS someone has pirated the manual you won't find ANY FP manual online.
    Yep..
    What you posted is all I could find , the scale doen't have the power requirements like most is not all other products. VERY strange.
    I even went online looking for a replacement transformer without any luck.

    Thanks...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-=-=-=-=-=-


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here