Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

System software for ImagePass S2, Canon 7105

Hi all, I'm hoping one of you can help me out or steer me in the right direction, I'm in need for the system software for a Canon ImagePass S2 into a 7015. I need to do a complete rip software re-install and can't find my disks anywhere (finding some out on the internet has proven to be far more difficult than I originally expected). If you know of anyplace I can try to buy the disks or have some yourself to sell please let me know, I'd hate to have to scrap a great running machine over software...

Thanks in advance!

Re: System software for ImagePass S2, Canon 7105

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant View Post
    Hi all, I'm hoping one of you can help me out or steer me in the right direction, I'm in need for the system software for a Canon ImagePass S2 into a 7015. I need to do a complete rip software re-install and can't find my disks anywhere (finding some out on the internet has proven to be far more difficult than I originally expected). If you know of anyplace I can try to buy the disks or have some yourself to sell please let me know, I'd hate to have to scrap a great running machine over software...

Thanks in advance!
    hello

I can help you , I have this system software , contact me please , haas.alexhaas@gmail.com