Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Mopria Print of Email documents

I have the latest version of Android installed on my phone, the latest version of firmware is installed on my 2018 Mopria certified copier and the latest version of the Mopria app downloaded onto my phone. Mopria Print service is turned on in my phone and I accepted all when I installed the app.

My employer uses MS Outlook 2007 and there is not much I can do about that except to keep my Windows updates current.

Whenever, I try and print an email from my phone using Mopria, my phone will quickly display and print the header information but not the body of the email. Any ideas?

If I try and print a 10 page PDF file via the same method, all 10 pages will display and print no problem.

Printing emails from mobile devices is a now common request that I get asked for.

I think this is more of a "ghee-wiz that is cool" kind of feature that people are interested but do not actually use in great print volume.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Re: Mopria Print of Email documents

Sounds like the phone is only download the headers and not the entire email, saves storage and data storage. Check the setting for your email on your android. You might also be able to view your email through an android web browser.