Hi Guys,

I'm in a very similiar situation as Lozzalinde who posted a question in regards to hold print on a MP4000.

I'm Using Windows Authentication as the User Management Authentication method for a organisation of 200 users. All the users/staff have to print to the document server and then release when they're at the machines. this is done because you may get users printing out documents and then getting distracted and as a result, plenty of printed out jobs clogging up the output bin.

However, with an organisation of 200 users (of course not everyone is going to print to the same machine but there still will be a decent amount), there will need to be a way to make it easy for user to be able to print out all of his/her print jobs stored in the document server - could you imagine trying to search for your print jobs in amongst hundreds and i know you can simply search for own name but still it can be time consuming.

I'm intending to use the RPCS driver as the clients are a large publishing company. The reason why i've gone RPCS is that PCL6 does not handle graphics as well as RPCS and the PS does not support windows authentication.

I've noticed with PCL 6, i can send a document to the document server and when i login with my credentials, it will only show my documents, no one elses which is perfect. However, i noticed this does not work with RPCS. I can however see these documents on the HDD if i check via the web image monitor just not on the LCD screen.

So if anyone can shed some light, it will be much appreciated. thank you.

Kind Regards,
Steve