Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts Captain Scott's Avatar

Are any of the trays paper type settings adjusted.

Just an idea!!If any of the trays have been adjusted say to letterhead or thick1....try changing back to plain and resend. A long shot but may be a paper type mismatch error. Another thing to try is to turn off Auto continue and see if the machine comes up with a message after you have sent the job.

Service Manager 250+ Posts unisys12's Avatar

Update...

Since I had not been able to get back in touch with the client, I let this issue go. But today I got a call from him and he said that he just loaded Win7 Home Ultimate and has the same problem with all three printers.

As a reminder, the three printers are a Epson, Kodak and a Savin MLP31dn.

I set up a appointment to meet with him on Monday morning. That way I can check the print processor, plus possible load the Win7 drivers for this model. If their available. I know they are for a lot of our models, just haven't check on this one. (yeah, I just checked and they are, but they are the same as the Vistax64 drivers, so... feel sure there's no fix there)

Wish me luck!!

The first law states that energy is conserved: The change in the internal energy is equal to the amount added by heating minus the amount lost by doing work on the environment.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Jules Winfield's Avatar
    Home Ultimate?
    But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard... to be the Shepherd.

Service Manager 250+ Posts unisys12's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules Winfield View Post
    Home Ultimate?
    Yeah, ok... my bad! Home Premium...

Anyway, come to find out the upgrade to Win7 Home Pre, solved the problem after all. Well, for the most part. IE8, Safari and Adobe Reader now print multiple copies of a job. But MS Works and The Print Shop 23 (uses this to create a 35+ page catalog) will not... no matter what.

I told the client to get rid of Works and Print Shop 23 and get a full version of MS Office 7. Maybe even download OpenOffice, just to see if it would work properly as well, then use it.

The first law states that energy is conserved: The change in the internal energy is equal to the amount added by heating minus the amount lost by doing work on the environment.