Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OMD-227
    Dont format the HDD without making a clone/backup first! You'll loose all your scanning addresses, job log data & any user files stored there.

What firmware version are you running, out of curiosity?
    How big are the file being printed? I've seen many first series MX machines take quite a while to print, with 'ripping' displayed on the screen, because the file in question was very large.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    1.19 file type/size doesn't seem to matter only going on customer reports, from a 3 page email from outlook to a larger cad file happens on all

OMD-227
    Firmware is OK. Thats good.

Still thinking this is either client network or their hardware at fault here.

Connect your laptop with a crossover network cable & print directly from there infront of the client. That way, they will see that the machine is working fine, and they have a fault somewhere on their end.

Owner/Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    MX-2700N slow to print, ping

I'd stick a switch in between just in case. I've had NIC's go bad where the speed was an issue. A switch made it work.
    Hope that helps !
    -Tony

www.dtios.com
    Become a fan on Facebook

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Sorry for taking so long to reply after the NIC reset there have been no reported problems. I've called in with the customer a few times it seems to be running fine. I did try running the half duplex on one of these occasions, but it wouldn't print or let me onto the webpage as it was taking too long.. Thanks for the help