Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Print Monitoring Software

Hi all,have been playing around with KM net admin,and Oki Printsupervision for print monitoring software applications,copy counts,toner levels etc, was wondering what are the best versions out there that you use, preferably with remote access.Ease of installation and use a big plus,Many thanks folks!

Self Employed 1,000+ Posts D_L_P's Avatar
    I've used Canon netspot, Ricoh smartnet monitor and HP jetadmin. I think I liked Ricoh's smartnetmonitor best. Canon netspot was fine for Canon equipment, but not much info on off brands. HP jetadmin was good for HP stuff and OK for off brands. But I just found Ricoh's smartnet monitor (for admin) easy to use and install. Just my 2 cents.

Technician
    I agree with D_L_P. We looked at multiple management packs and Ricoh had the best one that appears to work with all manufacturers. If you are looking for print management, Pharos Uniprint is amazing. The off the glass feature of Pharos monitors copiers very well.

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    If this is a Konica Minolta machine, use copytrack/authentication. It is build into the machine. Configuring accounts can be done via Pagescope Data Admin, or using the web interface.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

7zxzasa7

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 7zxzasa7 View Post
    The fact that you come here and publicize your app on your first post without even reading the previous posts to notice that your app has nothing to do with what's being talked here shows that you're nothing but a spammer.

Go away. Xooo!
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

EmmaL
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwho View Post
    The fact that you come here and publicize your app on your first post without even reading the previous posts to notice that your app has nothing to do with what's being talked here shows that you're nothing but a spammer.

Go away. Xooo!
    lol......