Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician

Re: Print Management Software

Well I have to say Canon Uniflow, as I am a Uniflow tech but Papercut and Equitrac are very viable alternatives for 'Follow-Me' secure printing if your world doesn't revolve around Canon's :-)

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Print Management Software

Have you looked at PCS Director. This is what Ricoh sells for use with their equipment. It can be confirgured to track all network printing within the domain.

josewatt

Quote Originally Posted by wserrano View Post
    Looking for the best Print Management Software. Tried FM Print Audit and Print Tracker, both are unreliable. Can anyone recommend?
    Hello,
    I have used Print Tracker and i like it. But i totally agree with you on FM Print Audit . It is very unreliable for the printing tasks. Now i am using a new software called as PrintConductor . It is an awesome Printing Management Software. I Just love the Drag and Drop feature that this software offers. Try it at Print Conductor - Professional Batch Printing Software: Print PDF, Text and Image Files

Hope it Helps!

johndesk

Hey, I would ask you to look into FolderMill rather than PrintTracker or any other software. It saves a lot of time as it does not require viewing each file before printing. it automatic creates PDF and prints the files. Check this file for more info Automatic Document Printing in the Office with FolderMill 2.0! – FolderMill

Been Rolling out papercut for a couple of years now and would highly reccomend it. support is really helpful and the techbase has pretty much everything you need to know. We have used P-Counter too but find that it doesnt interact with the range of MFPs as well as papercut does.
    hope it helps