Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Ysoft SafeQ Negative Balance

Toshiba e2540c + SafeQInstant3.5 + Ultralight terminal

Above combo working fine, but notice there is negative balance on user account. It should be able to block the job if insufficient credit right...Any ideas?

safeq.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Technician

Re: Ysoft SafeQ Negative Balance

If the price is lower than 0.20 ,copy and blocking. For print must be enabled parser to make SafeQ how many pages to print.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Parser? didn't find any parser settings on ysoft safeq, except print languages...Below is the settings I'm using....

printlanguages.jpg

Based on job history, found that all the print jobs are using PCL-XL emulation, some having issue where the number of pages on information tab & job accounted in history tab is not tally... ( color 0.60, b/w 0.10 )

jobhistory.jpg

Should I untick the PCL-XL print language? Currently all the client PC are using latest Universal 2 PCL driver ( 7.106.3048.0 ) via SafeQ Client 1.16.

Technician

Sorry, parser is not in instant version. Your settings are correct, PCL-XL must be. My brand is Ricoh and I use PCL6 driver and I do not have a problem with accounting. Latest version of SafeQ is 3.5.2 SR1. Check for updates SafeQ and client.
    Also have selected the correct driver billing in SafeQ.
    From the Ysoft portal :
    Recommended driver:

TOSHIBA-MFP-COL-A3-2540-SCAN
    Limitations:
    ADF must be closed down to logout from terminal. SafeQ server sends job to the MFP even if there is no paper in the device. Enhanced detection of device status. Additional busy state recognition from job state. Duplex copy is accounted as simplex. Duplex print is accounted according to parser from job information. Monocolor/two-color copies/prints are accounted as color.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Currently the server is running 3.5 Instant 3.5.2 SR1 (build 4049) INSTANT Edition...
    Below is the toshiba snmp driver using for e2540c which is copied from version 3.6...

snmpdriver.jpg

Thanks for your info Luke. I do not have access to the ysoft portal...I would be grateful if u able to send me the latest toshiba snmp driver and client.

Other than that, under Print System Settings, do i need to enable invalid jobs & set value for Price for printed page (b/w & color)?

settings.jpg

Technician

I will try to get SNMP driver and client. Setting under Print System I leave the default. Latest drivers (hcl-drivers-sq36.zip | Ulo?.to ).

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Thank you very much Luke...
    Will try load the new driver, c whether can solve the problem or not~~~

Technician

Latest client ( SafeQ Client.zip | Ulo?.to ). Good luck.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

The new driver contains TOSHIBA-MFP-COL-A3-2540-SCAN & TOSHIBA-MFP-COL-A3-2540.

I've just loaded the new driver and use TOSHIBA-MFP-COL-A3-2540 first and see the outcome.

After went through the sq_stdout3.log, found error for those negative users jobs.

error_log.jpg

Currently the Ysoft SafeQ is installed on virtual 2008 R2 via wmware where the host is 2008 R2 with Intel Xeon. According to installation guide, need to set the java.exe & wrapper.exe, but not available on host pc process. Virtual 2008 R2 got the processes, but cpu affinity is not available...Not sure is this the cause of the error...

requirement.jpg

Technician

Yes it can. Memory must be firmly booked (eg:2Gb ), must not be shared with others VM. If the server only SafeQ set 1 procesor. If only 1Gb memory settings in the SafeQ.conf wrapper.exe smaller value (512Mb).