Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Setting up eCOPY on Develop Ineo + Devices ( Re-badged Konica Minolta )

Does any one have any information regarding the setting up of eCOPY onto a Develop Ineo + device? Many thanks.

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Re: Setting up eCOPY on Develop Ineo + Devices ( Re-badged Konica Minolta )

Are you speaking of ecopy scan station, or the embedded ecopy? And what info are you looking for? Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Quote Originally Posted by emujo View Post
    Are you speaking of ecopy scan station, or the embedded ecopy? And what info are you looking for? Emujo
    Hi Emujo,

Connecting to Scan Station as i believe you can't embed on a Develop device, but you can on a Konica Minolta device.
    The info required is :

Where & how i can get Licence from.
    Generally any written information about set up to see if any different from Canon & Ricoh.

Thanks.

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

You should speak to the dealer, or Nuance to get the required licenses, as far as the setup;

Workstation placed on network (domain member if applicable), load scan station admin and client, load TWAIN drivers for the MFP (real time NON-GUI), then into scan station admin to configure. If you've setup Canon devices in the past, then it should be pretty familiar. If you can't find the required TWAIN driver, TWACK 32 may work, and you can also setup a watch folder (SMB) on the ecopy scanstation. Create a 1 touch on the MFP to scan to this folder and the ecopy will pull the scans from it and process the jobs. Of course the actual setup process is about 1 1/2 pages, but in a nutshell....and if you don't have licenses, then it's kind of pointless. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.