Conversation Between Juxta5 and prntrfxr

5 Visitor Messages

1. I have breaks at 3PM here. so every break I play 3 times. After a while you begin to see them faster. I dont know how I got fast, but I've been trying to beat the leader. Dont think I can do it that fast.
  2. Oh, by the way. How the $#%!! did you score so high on Majohng... (I can't spell it). I try so hard... I've even tried cheating, having someone look over my shoulder and point out matches I've missed. That does NOT work at all. I score even lower by cheating. Sigh.
  3. My "Facebook" profile page is just as boring as my Copytechnet page. I don't know how to make these things... but I think I can figure it out. I already started working on a background and saved it as a jpeg. I think pages like these are a kind of art, without getting all messy. So we will see how I do. Ha, ha.
  4. I dont have time much anymore either. I need to update pictures and haven't done it for a while. Every now and then I change the colors.
  5. Hi, I like your profile page. Makes me think I should do somethin' with mine... but time is not on my side. It's nice to see other women out there that like to work with their brains and hands. Speaking for myself, it is really a great feeling when I am able to figure out and repair a problem. I get to do that a lot because I only work on used equipment, sighh. My biggest problem is that sometimes I know how to repair things better than my husband & I don't want to hurt his ego. Have a great day.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5