Conversation Between smiley and Peter Montgomery

9 Visitor Messages

1. hi peter i want to know how much the cost of the machine?thanks

Neil
  2. Hi Neil,

I spoke to my supplier and he can pick, wrap and pack the machine at the warehouse for you and get it on the truck.

He says as long as you organize and pay for all of the shipping and take responsibility for anything that happens along the way, and pay for the machine in full up front.

We can get your machine ready for you real soon.

If you're happy with this arrangement we can move forward and talk about cost and future business.

Great to hear back from you.

Look forward to your response.

Pete.
  3. hi peter my costumer need copy and print only can you give me the one who has a small copy count.how much is the best price that you can give to me.we can do more buiness transaction if we both deal with the price. thanks

neil
  4. Hi Neil,
    How are you mate?

Let me know the specs you're after ,Copy fax print scan, copy count, your budget, etc...for the Kutani and I'll talk to my supplier about shipping one out to you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks Neil

Pete
  5. hi friend,do you still have xerox cutani series?and how if i buy there?
  6. thank you peter.one of my big problem in xerox is my psw wont work only the dummy i can used we boy the psw with the laPTOP. soo evry time we have problem in color displacement we hire someone who have psw to fix it.
  7. Good on ya Neil,
    Any questions about Xerox and Imaris just ask mate.
    I'm glad to help.

Happy new year.

Pete
  8. hi peter im glad to be your friend.im just going 8 years in copier industry,previosly i do canon,toshiba,ricoh and konica minolta.but now i just work at canon and riso. i have attend a training in xerox color the dcc400 imary and work on few of these in my past years.
  9. Hi Neil,

I found you over on blackcat4866's Friends list (Real Name David Malin) and decided to come and say G'day and "Befriend" you.

I'm an Independent Xerox Tech In Sydney Australia.

7 years at Xerox and 4 years self employed.

Pete
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9