Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Will you change the ozone filter as the instruction book? Where to buy it?

Re: Will you change the ozone filter as the instruction book? Where to buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by Trustifiltor View Post
    Most of the copier will be emission ozone, that when it concentration is over, will be harmful to humanbody.
    What a blatent use of a forum for advertising.
    Last edited by ZOOTECH; 09-28-2016 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Spelling error
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

You are correct, it is a worldwide problem. But statistics show China still has a BIG part of depleting ozone layer and pollution.

one example:
    China’s ozone layer problem | PANSWISS – Newsroom

Hopefully China and other countries continue to enforce policies to stop pollution.

Just hope that the damage done already hasn't put earth on a path of no return.

And lastly have you considered paying for an ad on this website to sell your filters?

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    What a blantent use of a forum for advertising.
    Sorry, I am not meaning to advertising, I just reply Alan's question. If it bother you, I can delete it.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts subaro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    You are correct, it is a worldwide problem. But statistics show China still has a BIG part of depleting ozone layer and pollution.

one example:
    China’s ozone layer problem | PANSWISS – Newsroom

Hopefully China and other countries continue to enforce policies to stop pollution.

Just hope that the damage done already hasn't put earth on a path of no return.

And lastly have you considered paying for an ad on this website to sell your filters?

He is advertising and that is an issue the forum administration to pick up on.

However as to the china policies in regards to pollution is another. Most of the west and wealthier countries used electronics are shipped to those places and used as the dumping ground. The west and friends are a big part of the blame on those pollution. All of the world manufacturers are there and their factories produces all the stuff used elsewhere. The west is part of the problem, a big part.
    THE ONLY THING FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING..........edmund burke

The west is part of the problem, a big part.
    Only the West? Do all the plastic in our oceans coming from the West? Not to speak of air pollution. I have been living in the developing countries of the 3rd world for years. Do you realize what there is going on? In the West we have at least more or less functioning governments issuing bills to protect the environment. Bills where the chronically corrupt, disorganized 3rd world never have heard of. Is that the West's fault? Do we really always have to put on Sackcloth & Ashes?

Hans
    " Sent from my Intel 80286 using MS-DOS 2.0 "

Many companies have left the USA because of strict government environmental pollution policies. They open factories in Mexico or have china / asia do the dirty work for them and assemble in USA. I can only speak for the USA and can tell you we have cut down pollution a whole lot since the 1960's when regulation started. Of course USA is contributing to destruction of Earth like every other country, but we have been trying to do our part to help some !!!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts subaro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hansoon View Post
    Only the West? Do all the plastic in our oceans coming from the West? Not to speak of air pollution. I have been living in the developing countries of the 3rd world for years. Do you realize what there is going on? In the West we have at least more or less functioning governments issuing bills to protect the environment. Bills where the chronically corrupt, disorganized 3rd world never have heard of. Is that the West's fault? Do we really always have to put on Sackcloth & Ashes?

Hans

Third world countries are the stooges of the west. The 3rd world countries do not produce the toxic goods that the west requires. Tell me, where do all your toxic garbage goes. do some investigation where the container ships full of the west used products go to. The cry is, the landfills are full. please.

Most third world countries were agriculture and farming not to long ago. Now the world corporations has move to the pristine environments to use the resources there.
    THE ONLY THING FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING..........edmund burke

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trustifiltor View Post
    Sorry, I am not meaning to advertising, I just reply Alan's question. If it bother you, I can delete it.
    NO, you didn't just reply to Alan's post - you started a thread to promote your business.
    I would have let it slide if you had posted on the 'For Sale/!Trade" thread.
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Tell me, where do all your toxic garbage goes.
    I don't know in your country but here in Germany there are good functioning systems for environmental responsible disposal of such materials. Systems are monitored by more or less reliable authorities. Here are no Landfills with toxic waste and if they where established in the past - as happened unfortunately in previous decades - , nowadays they are responsibly dissolved.

Hans
    " Sent from my Intel 80286 using MS-DOS 2.0 "

I am sorry about that post that let you think i am adversting, I don't mean to, and I have deleted it. I post this thread just for communicate and want to know the market about ozone filter.
    But when you complaint the pollution from China, are you enjoying the product that made-in-China, When the west develop the economic, the environment also was polluted more serious. It was a process to develop economic, and China have done many effort to improve the environment.