Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

toshiba 4540c in service mode

hi all
    machine would go into wait every few copies and after a lot of trouble shooting I found it to be dirty thermocouples so problem solved but while being in different service modes when I rebooted the machine it now says in the bottom left corner of the screen " service mode" with a red circle and bar over it the machine functions properly but the service mode symbol wont go away its like im in some factory mode does anyone know how to make that go away so machine is in normal; mode
    thanks in advance
    bruce

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: toshiba 4540c in service mode

Quote Originally Posted by bruce 49dcs View Post
    hi all
    machine would go into wait every few copies and after a lot of trouble shooting I found it to be dirty thermocouples so problem solved but while being in different service modes when I rebooted the machine it now says in the bottom left corner of the screen " service mode" with a red circle and bar over it the machine functions properly but the service mode symbol wont go away its like im in some factory mode does anyone know how to make that go away so machine is in normal; mode
    thanks in advance
    bruce
    went out today thsysmbol in the screen is " 123 service mode with th red circle and cross bar also know the machine beeps 5 times quickly and repeats 5 times for a total of 25 beeps and the red light is on steady but there are no error codes it just says ready and wont copy if I opem the side and reclose it then it says wait warming up perpetually again like the thermocouples so I cleaned them again no luck

help help
    bruce

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: toshiba 4540c in service mode

Quote Originally Posted by bruce 49dcs View Post
    went out today thsysmbol in the screen is " 123 service mode with th red circle and cross bar also know the machine beeps 5 times quickly and repeats 5 times for a total of 25 beeps and the red light is on steady but there are no error codes it just says ready and wont copy if I opem the side and reclose it then it says wait warming up perpetually again like the thermocouples so I cleaned them again no luck

help help
    bruce
    ok went out again turns out while its in manufacture test mode it comes to ready but no error codes so we found a jam in the finisher and now the machine works fine but I need to get out of this service mode issue
    plese help