Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician
    1320 jam code on IR7105 with V2 Finisher

1320 jam code on IR7105 with V2 Finisher

I am seeing a 1320 jam code related to a jam located at the inlet to the saddle finisher. I have turned on and off. There is no paper blocking the sensor and the sensor appears to be fine. It is almost as if it is just hung up. Any ideas?

Thanks

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Re: 1320 jam code on IR7105 with V2 Finisher

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Barbee View Post
    I am seeing a 1320 jam code related to a jam located at the inlet to the saddle finisher. I have turned on and off. There is no paper blocking the sensor and the sensor appears to be fine. It is almost as if it is just hung up. Any ideas?

Thanks
    If you are still paying attention to this, you may want to ask about that here:
    http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/canon/
    That's where most of the Canon techs are.
    I've mostly worked on analog Canon equipment, so I'm probably not going to be a whole lot of help. I guess I'd give the sensor in question a good blast of air from a can to make sure there wasn't any foreign material blocking it, maybe check the finisher's interface connection to the machine (I've found that there's a surprisingly small difference between a fully seated connector and one that is not), and leave the machine unplugged overnight or something. But those are long shots (and in this case astronomically long shots), so techs familiar with current Canon equipment will help you far more than I can.