Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: sharp mx-b402sc

Technician

sharp mx-b402sc

I have a mx-b402sc copier in which everything was working except for the pullout keyboard. I tried a good pullout keyboard and it didn't
    work in this machine. i put the original keyboard in another machine and it checked good. I then took a good scanner board from another
    machine swapped the memory board and eeprom out put it into this machine and now i get u2-80 code. I did a test command 16 but it didn't
    clear the code, Now i'm getting u2-80 in both machines no matter which board I use. i was wondering what can I do from here to get these machines
    fixed? Thanks for your help.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    sharp mx-b402sc

Re: sharp mx-b402sc

Quote Originally Posted by dcooper View Post
    I have a mx-b402sc copier in which everything was working except for the pullout keyboard. I tried a good pullout keyboard and it didn't
    work in this machine. i put the original keyboard in another machine and it checked good. I then took a good scanner board from another
    machine swapped the memory board and eeprom out put it into this machine and now i get u2-80 code. I did a test command 16 but it didn't
    clear the code, Now i'm getting u2-80 in both machines no matter which board I use. i was wondering what can I do from here to get these machines
    fixed? Thanks for your help.
    sounds like machine config is also stored on another board... good luck did you try reloading firmware?

Technician

Re: sharp mx-b402sc

I tried reloading firmware but it wouldn't let me. I tried 56-1 copy data from hdd to eeprom but it just errored out.