Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

packers vs cowboys watch live game

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Phil B.'s Avatar

Re: packers vs cowboys watch live game

why start two threads with the same content?

as for the NFL ( No Fans Left ) i haven't watched it in almost a decade now.. they get money from the military ( my tax money ) ... the league pays no taxes and yet the lil whiny MILLIONAIRES wanna bitch and whine about things? F them.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

I'm with you Phil. My friends and me now golf on Sunday's. I'll watch my team once in awhile but that is it. Once Kapernick dropped to his knee and NFL did nothing about it changed me forever with the NFL. Something me and my friends use to like to do on Sunday's has been taken from us. All we wanted was to WATCH football, not protests, politics, etc. Nothing else..... JUST FOOTBALL !!!! So until the kneeling & fists in the air stop I'm done watching, buying NFL goods and if possible stop buying advertisers products!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Phil B.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    I'm with you Phil. My friends and me now golf on Sunday's. I'll watch my team once in awhile but that is it. Once Kapernick dropped to his knee and NFL did nothing about it changed me forever with the NFL. Something me and my friends use to like to do on Sunday's has been taken from us. All we wanted was to WATCH football, not protests, politics, etc. Nothing else..... JUST FOOTBALL !!!! So until the kneeling & fists in the air stop I'm done watching, buying NFL goods and if possible stop buying advertisers products!
    yup I'm With you there brother.. haven't given up the chips n beer on sunday.. but the NFL is never on the tube... NASCAR either due to the " tax exempt " issue.. I do like the stance that NASCAR has taken... anyone that disrespects the flag or anthem is G O N E ! maybe the NFL should follow suit!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

I'm out also, you give no respect, you deserve non.