Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    plockmatic 5010e (Ricoh BK5010e) error bk 024

Hello! I'm banging my head against a brick wall.

I'm working on a plockmatic 5010e that is standing without a plotter. there is a trimmer and a stacker attached. Trying to figure out if my bk 024 error means the M9 motor is faulty (tested fuse already) but Im just now learning the equipment and getting frustrated. I am returning tomorrow with some crescent wrenches so I can remove the outfeed cover (the guide screws under the lip are freakishly tight and I cannot wiggle it off without loosening the screws). Hopefully, I will be able to see the issue once the cover is removed and I have access to the M9 motor. While using another bk5010, ran into bk 156 errors (interlock error). It seemed to me that the issue was actually with the configuration of the output accessories after I swapped booklet makers. Does that sound correct?

Basically, I'm just looking for tips on this machine from those that have experience. I feel blind working on it without the luxury of SP mode. I have a machine that I can part out in order to get this one operational.

PS: WHY THE HELL CAN'T I FIGURE OUT HOW TO WORK THE DAMN CHEATER????? uhg

Re: plockmatic 5010e (Ricoh BK5010e) error bk 024

Quote Originally Posted by TayTayTheTechnician View Post
    Hello! I'm banging my head against a brick wall.

I'm working on a plockmatic 5010e that is standing without a plotter. there is a trimmer and a stacker attached. Trying to figure out if my bk 024 error means the M9 motor is faulty (tested fuse already) but Im just now learning the equipment and getting frustrated. I am returning tomorrow with some crescent wrenches so I can remove the outfeed cover (the guide screws under the lip are freakishly tight and I cannot wiggle it off without loosening the screws). Hopefully, I will be able to see the issue once the cover is removed and I have access to the M9 motor. While using another bk5010, ran into bk 156 errors (interlock error). It seemed to me that the issue was actually with the configuration of the output accessories after I swapped booklet makers. Does that sound correct?

Basically, I'm just looking for tips on this machine from those that have experience. I feel blind working on it without the luxury of SP mode. I have a machine that I can part out in order to get this one operational.

PS: WHY THE HELL CAN'T I FIGURE OUT HOW TO WORK THE DAMN CHEATER????? uhg
    Did you ever solve the 024 error?

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Re: plockmatic 5010e (Ricoh BK5010e) error bk 024

Quote Originally Posted by mcdc View Post
    Did you ever solve the 024 error?
    Hello grave robber, this post is over 3 and a half years old, dead and buried.

If you have a problem, start a new thread and I might decide to help you.