Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Question whats difference between toshiba 2303a and 2303am copier ?

I have started setting up my own workplace . I had brought pc accessories but confused about which copier is best for me . I want a small size good copier in low price range . I searched and found two model 2303a and 2303am but really confused about the spec and price range .I am facing problems deciding which one is better .

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    whats difference between toshiba 2303a and 2303am copier ?

Re: whats difference between toshiba 2303a and 2303am copier ?

What country are you in? I am in Canada!

For 90% of your future sales, forget about the e2309A with A3 11 x 17" paper capacity and EBN Lite piss poor display.

It is all about the e478s. Learn Android pronto!

The e478s/e389cs/e479cs is way deeper than an understanding of an Android cell phone,

It is like learning a new language. Android. We are not talking about cell phones,

You learn more, you make more income! Order six in and hope you get them, one in and get to it. This is your future.

You totally need t become a Jedi warrior of this space, meaningful an all knowing copier sage/;

If you do not have one in stock connected to the LAN, you are not a 2019 player.

Backorders right now are 30 days on a good month.

If you are not ordering six at a time, your dealer is definitely not a serious player.

This dealer is pasrt of the pesanult gallerry.

This is the business that we are in meaning that whatever you thought in 2018 about copiers is old in 2019.

Re: whats difference between toshiba 2303a and 2303am copier ?

Quote Originally Posted by omer View Post
    I have started setting up my own workplace . I had brought pc accessories but confused about which copier is best for me . I want a small size good copier in low price range . I searched and found two model 2303a and 2303am but really confused about the spec and price range .I am facing problems deciding which one is better .
    I'm not sure which region you are and what type of business you'll be doing. If you have couple of copies ever day then multi function printer might work but if you have large number of copy everyday then a dedicated copier would be a good choice. You can see 2303A (China) version as this is quite cheaper. You may find it on bdstall 2303A and see the spec. Optionally you can see bdstall listed 2303AM but it's little costlier. If you're from different region then go to your nearest shop and tell them about those two models.