Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Administrator 500+ Posts Aneurysm's Avatar

Copier model cross reference chart

Here is a link to a great copier model number cross reference chart.

http://www.katun.com/resourcecenter/machineequiv.html
    --
    Snap, Crackle, Aneurysm!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Sad To Say I Don't Have a Life
    I do this stuff on the weekends too

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

I'll keep using the precision roller guide. Clink on the link to the katun guide & it says you have to be authorized. As a small company, I remember the trouble it was trying to get set up with katun, about an 11 page form, I think. With precision, I did it over the phone in less than 5 minutes. I gave up on the katun form about half way through, their prices weren't that much better & they don't have as much stuff for all that trouble. (If any katun reps read this, you've only got yourself to blame) To the other copier guys, its a good lesson. Customers don't like hassles, long winded voice mails, 1-800 automated #'s where you cant get a live person, etc. The easier you make it for the customer, the more of their business you can get. (Not a complicated idea, but very radical for some companies)

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    I'll keep using the precision roller guide. Clink on the link to the katun guide & it says you have to be authorized. As a small company, I remember the trouble it was trying to get set up with katun, about an 11 page form, I think. With precision, I did it over the phone in less than 5 minutes. I gave up on the katun form about half way through, their prices weren't that much better & they don't have as much stuff for all that trouble. (If any katun reps read this, you've only got yourself to blame) To the other copier guys, its a good lesson. Customers don't like hassles, long winded voice mails, 1-800 automated #'s where you cant get a live person, etc. The easier you make it for the customer, the more of their business you can get. (Not a complicated idea, but very radical for some companies)
    I have always had good luck with them, But then again I don't order the parts anymore my secretary does, I give her the list she calls those B****es In. But when I used to order I must have got lucky lol. But parts and supply's always were great.