Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    CopierManager

What The Hell???

I made a post yesterday, and today it's not there?? What the hell happened to it?? Please don't tell me that it was in violation of your policies??

If so you are some seriously over sensitive jerks that need to come down a notch or two.

I'll post this again, and see if it stays.

I'm looking for some other resources for my team and myself. I simply mentioned that I already had belonged to a couple other sites. I guess that it was too much information, and the admin here are SCARED someone might actually join another site.. Holy cow, how incredibly skittish of them!

ANYWAY, I am asking members if they have any other suggestions so I can develop a FULL resource of informative information for my guys. I previously mentioned that I had joined the more COMMONLY known sites, and was looking for some that might not be as easy to find.

My BIGGEST concern is finding some that include COMPLETE lists of ERROR CODES, and maybe some PROCESSES for dealing with the most commonly faced problems on machines.

We are a company that was pretty much one brand, and now I've been told we will be servicing MANY different makes. Honestly, I've been too busy and too lazy to join these onsite forums, but now I need the resources and genuinely see the value.

Thanks for any posts.

Service Manager 250+ Posts Hemlock's Avatar

Re: What The Hell???

Like I said, look here for a list organized by model.

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts Eric1968's Avatar

It's a matter of giving and taking. Contribute something usefull and you can expect something back from someone. This site is not your online-open-24-hrs-a-day-database where you can download all manuals, parts lists, bulletins, etc.

For manuals go to Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    What The Hell???

Thumbs down Re: What The Hell???

Like I said yesterday. I have a 700 page file of copier error codes. A year or 2 ago, I posted a link to it. Too bad you missed it.

I also mentioned yesterday that you sound like a shill for some other forum looking for information. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts
    What The Hell???

It's a simple thing. If you need something ask (broken english accepted), when you receive it use it and give something usefull back!!!! that's all the collective ask's for !!!!!!
    Mystic Crystal Revelations

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Jules Winfield's Avatar

Yeah... and it could be that no one here is interested in doing all your leg work for you. Especially with that little funky attitude of your's...
    But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard... to be the Shepherd.

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar

A little ballsy for a first post, dontcha think?

There's no room on this site for that kind of attitude. Period.

Either behave yourself or GTFO.
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

ZAZA_2012

what do u think!!! u want manuals free!! we helped u for more information We are not looking for people like you

Do not forget to delete Your ridiculous first !

We are first-class technical and our web site (copytechnet) it is the most and the best international.

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts
    What The Hell???

Quote Originally Posted by ZAZA_2012 View Post
    what do u think!!! u want manuals free!! we helped u for more information We are not looking for people like you

We are first-class technical and our web site (copytechnet) it is the most and the best international.
    Right on ZAZA_2012 !
    Mystic Crystal Revelations

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    What The Hell???

Quote Originally Posted by ZAZA_2012 View Post

X2
    There are many sites that have the info for free.
    Have you ever heard of google?
    Have you searched for cross reference material, other than your arrogant post demanding our hard earned information?
    Posts like you posted are going to get you nothing but flak.
    We are dedicated techs that are out to help each other with simple solutions to difficult problems, or just outright sharing learned fixes.
    The best database is in your memory. If you are managing a copier company service department, I hope you got the job because of your knowledge of the many machines out there. If you are a newbie to the industry, quit now and let a real copier tech make money for the company.
    No offence, just saying it like it is in the real world.
    Why do they call it common sense?

If it were common, wouldn't everyone have it?