Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Konica Minolta 7145 f26-1 issues.

Hi there,I have 3 units of Konica Minolta 7145 that has the same problem, it is indicating f26-1 to me it is ATDC sensor, My problem is, i dont know where to buy that sensor, anybody out there caN help me where to buy that sensor?, or maybe there is another problem aside from the sensor? Please help.Cesar

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts kingarthur's Avatar

Re: Konica Minolta 7145 f26-1 issues.

have had lots of F26-1 problems, but never changed a sensor, is the dev unit turning, wipe the mag roller clean & power up, is the roller covered again by dev/toner, if not, it's the dev motor that's failed, have you checked the toner recycle unit at the back of the m/c, these get blocked , so no toner gets into the dev unit, is the m/c noisy, check the drum recycle unit isn't blocked.....is the toner bottle turning....
    Tip for the day; Treat every problem as your dog would.....If you cant eat it or f*ck it....then p*ss on it & walk away...

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Konica Minolta 7145 f26-1 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by kingarthur View Post
    have had lots of F26-1 problems, but never changed a sensor, is the dev unit turning, wipe the mag roller clean & power up, is the roller covered again by dev/toner, if not, it's the dev motor that's failed, have you checked the toner recycle unit at the back of the m/c, these get blocked , so no toner gets into the dev unit, is the m/c noisy, check the drum recycle unit isn't blocked.....is the toner bottle turning....
    #

Hi Sir,
    Thank you very much for a very good advice. i will definitely do what you said to me., i will let you know what happen then.
    Cheers!