Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    abc_123

ineo +220 scan doesnt work

Hello,

I have an ineo +220 photocopier. Its connected to a network. The printing works just fine.. But im unable to scan from it. In fact its not listed even as scanner on my computer. I've tried installing the new drivers(i found online) but nothing. Still no scanner detected.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Thank you.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts kingarthur's Avatar

Re: ineo +220 scan doesnt work

how are you trying to scan...to email...to smb, have you input SMTP...file path etc, have you entered the "from address"....i think it's based on a km, in which case you wont see it listed as a scanner on your pc
    Tip for the day; Treat every problem as your dog would.....If you cant eat it or f*ck it....then p*ss on it & walk away...

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts

My guess is that you are trying to use the TWAIN drivers to scan from the machine which unfortunately don't work well.

Installing the scanner driver on your computer won't make the device appear as an installed device on your computer, you need scanning software that can use the TWAIN drivers correctly.

You are better off scanning via Email or using SMB.
    Please don't ask me for firmware or service manuals as refusal often offends.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Login to the web interface (printer IP address) of your Ineo and select the orange tab with postbox icon then select New registration > SMB > New > type your name under name > check the box for Main> check the box for Host name > type your PC's Host name in the Host Address field > type the name of shared folder that has full control for everyone Read/Write in the Path field a.i. Scans> login name to your PC in the User ID field> now check the box for change password and bang in your windows password in the password field.

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk
    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE