Hi,
I have a Riso Gr1700 that is having issues with mis-feeding paper. The machine will consistently print at a fast speed, but alot of times if i am doing a slow speed or test print, i keep getting noticing that the placement of the image will vary, and sometimes the paper wont even go through and the machine errors out. When doing a test print, sometimes itll take the paper immediately, and sometimes ill hear the machine going (im assuming the drum spinning, thats what it sounds like anyways) and take a second or 2 to feed the paper in. sometimes it wont take the paper at all and sorta push the paper in about and inch and a half, then error out. I readjusted the timing on the sensors the other day and find to still have this issue. Do you think replacing the paper feed stripper and rollers will help? I don't really know much about that, any suggestions?

last thing is that i noticed if im doing a test print and if there is a stack of paper in the tray, if i hold all but the top piece of paper with a little pressure, the top piece of paper goes through relatively smoothly (sometimes take a second but registers in the same place for the most part) which makes me think that the issue is the paper feed.

thanks,
Andrew