Hello!

Thank you for all your combined and collected knowledge here. I could fix many of my problems by just browsing through the forum, you have been very helpful oftentimes.

This time, I am seriously stuck and can't find any problem concerning my specific Riso and error code issue.

I was printing about 300 pages in a row with my Riso RP 3700, the red A3 drum was used before without any problems.
After 300 pages the image was vanishing from the prints, so i stopped the printing, checked the printing drum, every thing seemed fine. I created a new master, started to print but no color was being printed. I checked the drum again: No color came through the master. I put the drum back. Ever since I have the error code "D02-532 Wrong Type Print Cylinder". I tried to reset error codes, but the problem remains. This problem only concerns the red color drum, all other drums work just fine.

Thank you very much in advance for any hits and help on this matter.

I had a previous account where I already tried a couple days ago to post this question. It got lost somehow and never got posted. Unfortunately, through some holiday trouble my laptop got damaged and I am still about to recover my passwords. This is why I had to create a new account here as I am in the middle of a production and have to resolve this problem as soon as possible. Sorry!