Technician

Risograph GR3750 Error T11

We have a customer that bought some copiers from us that we are trained technicians on but they had a Risograph GR3750 that was already there and is throwing a T11 error code. We have no manuals for this machine and I am not asking for one, just what the T11 error code means and a resolution to the issue. Any help will me much appreciated.

Re: Risograph GR3750 Error T11

Pressure control motor lock. The motor that controls the pressure roller is not running, either the encoder disk is not being detected or the centering sensor has not changed from on to off or off to on. Check wires and connectors to motor and sensors. Try turning off unit, hold the rest all key while turning back on and continue holding for 5 seconds or so. Sometimes helps all kinds of problems. Good luck.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts 20gaugeO/U's Avatar

The pressure adjustment screw/gear are probably stripped. In that picture is the old, thin original style. A few years later they came out with a thicker one that was about 3 times the original size but you had to replace 6 or 7 other parts also. Take the back cover off and plug the power cord in with the main power switch turned ON the motor will cycle on startup. It should go up a couple mm and down a couple mm then stop in the center if I remember right. You can try and put some oil on the screw/gear but it's probably to late. Common problem but parts probably unavailable.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Chk.pressure screw....motor gear

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk