Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Riso HC 5500

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Riso HC 5500

Riso HC 5500

Is any one familiar with this unit dot you have any in the field? Are they reliable? I have a customer who is interested in this unit and we have never sold one before. Any info would be appreciated.
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

carta
    we have two machines in the market in austria an one in finland. Never had problems with them an the firms print a lot on them.
    Quite nice machine and I would say you can rely on them. The point is that they are quite expensive and only work economic if you do really tons of copies. If you sell it you got no problem, but if you sell a maintenance contract you should think about investments and costs.

hope this helps, greetings

We also have two of them running in the field, no major problems so far. Only the showroom model is giving us some trouble with white lines on the prints, I guess it's because the machine is running small print jobs with large intervals and so the ink can dry out in the printheads. Usually this is fixed by executing an hyper cleaning on each color but I've also had to replace some printheads.

I don't know what your standards are but don't expect too much from the print quality. If you compare it with a decent color copier it's rubbish but it's fast. You should at least use the special riso comcolor paper for a proper result.

greetz

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Seem to be fine since the first releases.

ballykea

Riso

We have 2009 Riso HC5500 for sale. Merged with new company and do not need.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    We also have one for sale ...cheap (Buffalo NY) call 716-832-4950 ask for Ward for details.