Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

New to this, need advice/help

I'm new to risograph tech and I'm thinking about purchasing a RZ220 for $400. Allegedly it's in excellent condition and comes with "starter supplies," 2 ink tubes, and 2 master rolls + a free stand. The seller told me there's about 500,000 copies on it and 2000 master count. Is this a good deal? Should I jump on it?

I want to eventually be able to make multicolor prints, but would this be a good machine to get familiar with riso? What should I look for/check for when I'm purchasing a used riso? etc Would it be better to just get a RZ990? etc

Help! I need some advice.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    New to this, need advice/help

Re: New to this, need advice/help

greeting friend with 500k copies must find the details on the drum with special attention on the blocker ink (ink bloquink sheet), check the pikup roller of paper and pad separation yellow of paper that have to maybe change, for the price this well because they are machines that sell for about $ 1000, I hope you helps. I made a video on youtube where you can see and change the yellow pad in a few steps, you can find as (Risograph Printing service technician pad yellow). also I can teach you how to change the paper feed clutch, and welcome to the world RISO

Technician

Re: New to this, need advice/help

thanks so much!