Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    doris papers

Riso RP 3505 Master Duplicator Error Black Drum

Hello,

I have an Riso RP 3505 and every since I replaced my master disposal belts I have been having some issues with my risograph. My copy count is just shy of 1,000,000 and my master counter is at 7500. I only have two drums blue and black. My medium blue drum seems to be working alright, but I am having issues with my black drum.

After I replaced my master disposal belts whenever I tried to make a master once I start that process the master sometimes leaves the master roll but in no way attaches correctly to the drum. And then a master disposal error pops on the screen. Then I've noticed that I sometimes need to rewind the master roll, but not all the time, to restart the process of trying to make a master. The riso doesn't seem to be able to correctly make a master, but my error code is always master disposal error (A4 I believe).

I've also noticed that the master disposal belts that I replaced get rather inky, I sort of think that may be normal, but also I don't really know. Maybe it is part of the issue or maybe its normal. Also, the riso sat from September 2015 until April 2016 and I am just now returning to work on it. The drum that was left in the risograph is the one that has issues and the drum that was in the drum case has no serious problems. So perhaps all I need to do is some deep cleaning, but I'm also unsure on how to do that on a riso drum.

Any ideas risografistas? Or has anyone else has similar issues with the RP series?

regards,

doris

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Riso RP 3505 Master Duplicator Error Black Drum

Re: Riso RP 3505 Master Duplicator Error Black Drum

hi check the Clamp Collars in the RP Drums they are in the sides of the clan perhaps are broken

RS_Collar-RP-ProjectionClamp-2.jpg