Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    mackenzie

GR3770 Error Code T14

My machine has been running beautifully, until I did the following. My fluoro pink ran out, so I transferred/converted a new ink bottle, put it back in the drum. I hadn't printed with the Pink in a while and am wondering if it is the cause for whatever is happening (?). The ink was not pulling through, for some reason - so I took the drum out, put in orange (which has been working fine), then got the T14 error. When I pulled the orange drum out, the clamp that holds the master down was not flipped down as it should be. Everything I have seen so far is referring to drums being stuck in the machine - I do not have this problem. I just can't clear the error and get on with printing.

Any thoughts on what I should check would be much appreciated!!

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Re: GR3770 Error Code T14

Have you tried resetting that machine? There are many threads about that here. At least that's what I would try first.
    Otherwise, T14 is a drum clamp safety switch error. You may need to take the back cover off the machine to see what's going on there. If you do that, BEWARE! There are many sharp edges and strong springs there that will harm someone who is not paying attention.