Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Kimtee

Rz390 - Can't get print settings on mac

Ok let me start off by saying that I'm brand new to the riso world so please excuse my cluelessness.

Im running a mac and it can find the printer and I've already downloaded the driver, but I can't get to the actual software of the riso. The printer came with a driver disk (which I assumed I could just download because I'm on a newer MacBook with no cd drive). I've been to the riso site with the controllers but there's nothing for the model that I have.

How do I go about getting the printer to run through my computer?

Technician

Re: Rz390 - Can't get print settings on mac

Quote Originally Posted by Kimtee View Post
    Ok let me start off by saying that I'm brand new to the riso world so please excuse my cluelessness.

Im running a mac and it can find the printer and I've already downloaded the driver, but I can't get to the actual software of the riso. The printer came with a driver disk (which I assumed I could just download because I'm on a newer MacBook with no cd drive). I've been to the riso site with the controllers but there's nothing for the model that I have.

How do I go about getting the printer to run through my computer?
    There's definitely drivers for that model, they're listed here: RISO Download Center. Which version of OS X do you have? It looks like the most recent supported version is 10.8. In my experience with RISO stuff it might be easier to find a cheap/free old Windows laptop and set it up that way, but give the Mac drivers a shot if you're willing to downgrade your OS (I assume you're post-10.8 if you have a newer Macbook).