Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Looking for Color Drums for Risograph GR1750

Hi everyone,

I'm posting on behalf of a group of students from Berlin, Germany. We have recently had the chance to get our hands on an old Risograph GR1750 for free. Unfortunately, it came with only one color drum. Now we are searching the internet for any opportunity to buy some additional drums. So far we were able to contact a few people from the United States who were offering drums for sale on platforms such as ebay.com, etc, but most of them refuse to go through the effort of shipping the drums to Germany.

Is there anyone on this forum who might be able to help us out or refer us to someone who might be able to sell and ship us one or multiple drums? We would hugely appreciate any and all help.

Thanks, have a great day.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Looking for Color Drums for Risograph GR1750

Quote Originally Posted by JoSch View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm posting on behalf of a group of students from Berlin, Germany. We have recently had the chance to get our hands on an old Risograph GR1750 for free. Unfortunately, it came with only one color drum. Now we are searching the internet for any opportunity to buy some additional drums. So far we were able to contact a few people from the United States who were offering drums for sale on platforms such as ebay.com, etc, but most of them refuse to go through the effort of shipping the drums to Germany.

Is there anyone on this forum who might be able to help us out or refer us to someone who might be able to sell and ship us one or multiple drums? We would hugely appreciate any and all help.

Thanks, have a great day.
    Hi, I just sent you a private message regarding shipping a drum from U.S. Thanks!

Re: Looking for Color Drums for Risograph GR1750

Hello. I might have 2 or 3 drums that i purchased with a couple of others for my GR3750. A black and a blue one, labeled "B4" and BII" (u might have to check if they fit into your Riso). And a second black one in an RC-case, don't know for which machine, if i remember it right. Have them in the basement in Berlin Freidrichshain, if u still need drums send me a message. Best, Malte