Technician

HELP, wire on machine got bitten by rat. rz200

help, i have a case where my machine's wire got bitten by rat. i already replaced the wire but there is still error on the screen panel. (error at master making unit, without error code).

anyone know how to settle this mess?

tq.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    HELP, wire on machine got bitten by rat. rz200

Re: HELP, wire on machine got bitten by rat. rz200

Are you sure only one wire got bitten? Usually it is multiple wires that are chewed. Might have to take all covers off and carefully inspect each wire harness. Good luck

Technician

i am sure i have inspected every wire involved. in fact, i can print out chekered image (test mode 80). just that when i go out from test mode, the error on master making unit come out again.

Just a fellow wanderer 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charlzz_90 View Post
    i am sure i have inspected every wire involved. in fact, i can print out chekered image (test mode 80). just that when i go out from test mode, the error on master making unit come out again.
    It would be very useful if you could share a picture of the control panel displaying the error message, and maybe also the wire you speak of as well.
    There are a lot of smart people here who can do many things, but they can't see your machine or what it is doing.
    For what it is worth, you might try resetting the machine. Either hold down the "Reset" key on the control panel for a little while while turning the machine on, or use the service code (I think it is service code 110, but I've been out of the trade for a while and am not sure anymore, so make sure to read the explanation of that service code before using it).