Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Riso RP 3700 !!System Error!! T98-219

Hello CTN,

First post on the fourm trying to get my first Riso Duplicator up and running and am looking for some help with solving a T98-219 System Error?

What I have found on the web comes from an "RP Technical Manual" indicating "The TPH size code does not match the machine-type code data." Any one have insight as to what this means and how to go about clearing it?

I have attempted turning off the unit, holding the yellow reset button down while turning it back on and holding for few seconds, but with no luck in bypassing the error.

Besides what the
    Technical Manual indicates, I am not finding much online. Any other operators come across such an error?

Any information will be helpful and appreciated going forward in getting this duplicator up and running!

Re: Riso RP 3700 !!System Error!! T98-219

The code is coming from the TPH, either it's damaged or has been replaced with the wrong type or communication between the TPH and the RIPU PCB is faulty. It's possible whomever had this before you altered some settings but I can't find any that would link to the TPH that way. If you can find another TPH for your exact model, you could try swapping it out, but considering the age, good luck.

Re: Riso RP 3700 !!System Error!! T98-219

Quote Originally Posted by mspmsc View Post
    hello ctn,

first post on the fourm trying to get my first riso duplicator up and running and am looking for some help with solving a t98-219 system error?

What i have found on the web comes from an "rp technical manual" indicating "the tph size code does not match the machine-type code data." any one have insight as to what this means and how to go about clearing it?

I have attempted turning off the unit, holding the yellow reset button down while turning it back on and holding for few seconds, but with no luck in bypassing the error.

Besides what the
    technical manual indicates, i am not finding much online. Any other operators come across such an error?

any information will be helpful and appreciated going forward in getting this duplicator up and running!
    system error pres reset key