Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Riso HC5500 Lower Duplex Belt

PPzJFg0.jpg

Lower duplex belt self-destructed tonight. It's just old and brittle (you should have heard the noise it made). The machine is 10 years old with just 2M+ impressions.

Does anyone know where I can find a replacement belt/s? Probably best to replace both the upper and lower belts at the same time.

033-19256-007 DUPLEX BELT U
    033-19257-100 DUPLEX BELT L

I've had some success with Rick Vermillion-Salsbury at PrntNow.com with other parts but I'm yet to hear back from him and thought I'd put it out there into the community that I'm looking.

Cheers, Mark.

Re: Riso HC5500 Lower Duplex Belt

Okay, so it appears I may not get much help with this...

So I've been thinking, how difficult could it be to manufacture a replacement belt?

If I could source a similar material, could I plastic or rubber weld it to the right dimensions?

I could live without the duplex feature, but it's handy to have with long runs that's all. Saves flipping and reloading.

Cheers, Mark.

Re: Riso HC5500 Lower Duplex Belt

Okay so it doesn't appear that there is any traction on this thread... traction, belt... get it? oh dear...

So any ideas where I can start the process of obtaining a rubber belt to re manufacture it to fit the machine?