This RP3700 had been working fine until today when I sent an Adobe Acrobat file over the network and the Riso responded in the usual manner, i.e., rejecting the old master and loading a new one etc, but just printed out blank copies. Checking the drum and master there was no image at all. Nothing regarding the computer or setup had been changed and in fact that same file had previously printed out normally. I thought maybe the problem was with a recent Acrobat update as when I tried printing out a windows test page it printed out except it was missing the logo at left. I removed the back cover and checked all the connections but everything seemed ok there. I next hooked up an old computer which was used previously to run with Riso with a parallel cable connection, but this time it would not even print a test page. It still prints from the glass directly but what I was trying to print contained some fine screening for which I needed a computer to Riso print. As an experiment I also tried printing out image files, i.e., tiff from Windows media and Photoshop but again got blank copies.
Seems that it is a software problem because of being able to run windows test page, but as nothing was changed I am not understanding.