Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Can I use B4 size pressure roller in A4 machine (RZ200)?

Hello, all.

I have a risograph machine (RZ200) which its pressure roller needed to be replace. I have one unused B4 pressure roller. Can I use this B4 pressure roller into my A4 machine?

The B4 and A4 pressure roller have same bearing and etc. The only difference is the rubber which in B4 roller is longer. Fyi, the B4 pressure roller fits perfectly at the A4 pressure roller location. The drum unit for B4 and A4 also about the same size.

Anyone have experience using this machine before? Will my A4 machine get trouble if using B4 size pressure roller? Please share your thought.

Thank you.

Technician

Re: Can I use B4 size pressure roller in A4 machine (RZ200)?

Quote Originally Posted by charlzz_90 View Post
    Hello, all.

I have a risograph machine (RZ200) which its pressure roller needed to be replace. I have one unused B4 pressure roller. Can I use this B4 pressure roller into my A4 machine?

The B4 and A4 pressure roller have same bearing and etc. The only difference is the rubber which in B4 roller is longer. Fyi, the B4 pressure roller fits perfectly at the A4 pressure roller location. The drum unit for B4 and A4 also about the same size.

Anyone have experience using this machine before? Will my A4 machine get trouble if using B4 size pressure roller? Please share your thought.

Thank you.
    Hello,
    You can use the B4 roller on the RZ 200 machine. It's OK.

Greeting,