Hey folks!

So I just recently came into a GR3770 and SC7500 and am going down the rabbit hole of getting it up and running.

The seller didn't have the cable (101-55000) to connect the SC7500 to the GR3770, and it seems to be largely unavailable. Where can I get one? If I can't, I'm at the point where I am researching making it myself. It seems to be a simple DB37 serial connection on the RISO end. I initially thought on the RIP end, the connection was a 36-pin mini Centronics connector, but upon further research this doesn't seem to be the case. Looks proprietary. Might need to wire it directly into the port, but I am missing the wiring diagram...

If anyone knows of a good source for obtaining that cable, or has gone through the process of fashioning their own, any info would be immensely helpful.

As a side note, I also do not have the software CD included with the SC7500; would anyone be willing to upload a disc image? I found some installation executables on the JP RISO site, but would prefer to use software in my native language, of course. I'm going to be running everything through a VM, so I can most likely make it work with any supported OS.

Thanks!

Ben