Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: T98-006 SF 5130

T98-006 SF 5130

So i have tried every mode and even clearing this error tried forcing firmware and still cant get that to work get light blinking looks like its working but never finishes
    i think its the main PCB but it could be Sub PCB anyone had this issues before or good guess which board.

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Re: T98-006 SF 5130

Quote Originally Posted by bowen6023 View Post
    So i have tried every mode and even clearing this error tried forcing firmware and still cant get that to work get light blinking looks like its working but never finishes
    i think its the main PCB but it could be Sub PCB anyone had this issues before or good guess which board.
    If this is like the older Risos, I don't think you have to replace any boards for that error, I think the error code had something to do with the drum disagreeing with the rest of the machine or something. But I've been offline long enough that I'm not sure anymore. Sorry.

If you are still here and have the time to try a suggestion from an old timey Riso tech, start with the machine off and hold the "Reset" key down while turning the machine on. Keep the key depressed for 5-10 seconds, I usually waited until the motors stopped initializing.

Sorry if this was a waste of time.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts 20gaugeO/U's Avatar

Re: T98-006 SF 5130

Yep had 1 do this
    run protected test mode
    #1198 to restart MECH PCB
    Memory then load new firmware cause tech support says it will come back if you don't