Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

RISO GR3750 Ink Compatibility and/or Sources for GR Ink

I'm having difficulty tracking down ink for some the drums that I acquired for my RISO GR3750. Particularly Flat Gold for a FR/GR drum and Yellow for a GR drum. Are there ink cartridges from later RISO models that are compatible with these drums? Or does anyone know of an available source to buy GR ink in these colors? I'm only finding UK sources, that don't seem to ship to the US. Appreciate any help or advice that can be offered.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    RISO GR3750 Ink Compatibility and/or Sources for GR Ink

Re: RISO GR3750 Ink Compatibility and/or Sources for GR Ink

Quote Originally Posted by rfstrunk View Post
    I'm having difficulty tracking down ink for some the drums that I acquired for my RISO GR3750. Particularly Flat Gold for a FR/GR drum and Yellow for a GR drum. Are there ink cartridges from later RISO models that are compatible with these drums? Or does anyone know of an available source to buy GR ink in these colors? I'm only finding UK sources, that don't seem to ship to the US. Appreciate any help or advice that can be offered.
    what little time I spent on servicing these RISO units ( 3 yrs ) I found that compatible inks ( much like toners ) can only cause you more $$$ and headaches in the long run. But we didn't have customers using the gold and yellow inks either.

I get my ink for fr/gr and gr drums from hallagans.com. They had every color I wanted available for gr drums. All new from Riso and based out of Chicago. Certain colors aren’t available for those drums but you can buy ink intended for a newer model riso and transfer it to an empty gr tube real easy. Give them a call, they are super helpful and friendly.

clutchpencil

@rfstrunk —> If you happen to remember any of those well priced U.K. ink sites for a GR send them my way! I’ve been on the look out for some