Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Misaligned image in Riso RP drum

Hello friends from copytech, I have this problem with a riso RP Blue drum... when it creates the image in the master the image is misaligned 1 inch down, maybe there's a setting in test mode that was set up by the previous owner or something but I haven`t find any other case or any information on how to fix it ... I attach some pictures so you get the idea of what's actually happening; as you can see the registration marks in the blue drum are really close to where the screen finishes (to the left), and the red drum is how it's supposed to be. This is only happening with the blue drum. Any idea on how to fix it is appreciated, I hope someone can help me, thanks!

Attached Images Attached Images

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Misaligned image in Riso RP drum

hi, from the picture it seems a problem on the blue drum. In my opinion you should open it and clean it well internally with hard and accumulated ink. After a long time they must be disassembled for an accurate washing.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Misaligned image in Riso RP drum

Quote Originally Posted by GIUBOSS View Post
    hi, from the picture it seems a problem on the blue drum. In my opinion you should open it and clean it well internally with hard and accumulated ink. After a long time they must be disassembled for an accurate washing.
    the cleaner " Simple Green " has dissolved any type of non press printer ink I have found

simple green cleaner - Google Search