Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Riso GR3750

Technician
    The riso console program for older windows os will work with XP
    you can get a PPD driver file for use in both XP and OSX (i use it in 10.6) - the console program for mac will only work in OS9
    get the PPD here there is a later B version but i don't have a link to it on hand.

follow what KenB says above to install on XP
    to install on mac OSX just add printer and wait for the SC7700 to show up then for the driver choose the PPD you've just downloaded

davidpenela

Re: Riso GR3750

Hello, i'm new to the forum and in serious need for help. i have bought a risograph gr3750 and it came perfect in working order, with the sc3500 too. i have downloaded the drivers for windows xp e and i don't know how to install them : /

can someone help me please?

davidpenela

Hello, i'm new to the forum and in serious need for help. i have bought a risograph gr3750 and it came perfect in working order, with the sc3500 too. i have downloaded the drivers for windows xp e and i don't know how to install them : / or even get the machine to print.

can someone help me please?

Hello . I know this may not be the best place to post but i really need help connecting the Riso gr3770 37 pin to SC7700. So i dont have a cable and i wish to make one, the 36 pin plug that goes to the SC7700 is is easy to find and i will wire it directly to the 37 pins in the Riso but i need wiring diagram for those pins. If anybody has such a cable could you please test it and let me know how the pins in the cable are connected?. thank you so very much for any help

monomono

Quote Originally Posted by blagodaria View Post
    Hello . I know this may not be the best place to post but i really need help connecting the Riso gr3770 37 pin to SC7700. So i dont have a cable and i wish to make one, the 36 pin plug that goes to the SC7700 is is easy to find and i will wire it directly to the 37 pins in the Riso but i need wiring diagram for those pins. If anybody has such a cable could you please test it and let me know how the pins in the cable are connected?. thank you so very much for any help
    Did you had any luck finding a wiring diagram?