Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Johnbear
    I had a look at the three clips and they appear to be in working order as far as not being broken...

-

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: RP 3700 drum/master problem

Not to dredge up an old thread, but I am having the opposite problem with an A04-303 error on an RP 3700 with the master not ejecting properly. The drum is a new black drum that came with a broken collar on the projection plate. I replaced it with a collar from another drum, thinking that was the only problem, but sadly it hasn't really changed anything. I was able to get it to eject properly one time by bending the arm the collar as discussed in this thread - but it hasn't really stuck. I compared the collar heights to some other drums, and it seems pretty close - the only difference that I can see is that the projection plate feels a little looser on the problem drum - meaning it's easier for it to open.

Anyone know any common causes and fixes for an A04-303 master disposal error?

Thanks!

Re: RP 3700 drum/master problem

If you used the wrong collar, there is more that one on the drum, the ejection plate won't flip up the master all the way. Also does your disposal system have all the belts on? Are any broken?