Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Reset Riso GR3750

Dear Sir/Madam

I have RISOGRAPH GR3750 which was giving me message CHECK PAPER FEED AREA and now the paper feed tray is stack and its giving error T2 call service.I want to know i to get read of this CHECK PAPER FEED AREA problem first then How to reset this error T2 call service.How do i solve this problem i am facing?If possible you can also help me with the TECHNICAL MANUAL for this machine.Thank you in advance for helping me.Hope to hear from you soon.
    Best Regards
    Dimpo

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Brave Hart's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimpo View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam

I have RISOGRAPH GR3750 which was giving me message CHECK PAPER FEED AREA and now the paper feed tray is stack and its giving error T2 call service.I want to know i to get read of this CHECK PAPER FEED AREA problem first then How to reset this error T2 call service.How do i solve this problem i am facing?If possible you can also help me with the TECHNICAL MANUAL for this machine.Thank you in advance for helping me.Hope to hear from you soon.
    Best Regards
    Dimpo

Hi there
    Firstly you will have to get your paper tray unstuck! You have two sensors on the side of the paper elevator upper and lower those two give you T2 errors! Once the tray is at the bottom again then the T2 error will be gone.

Then check paper feed tray I check that your connecter of your paper feed tray is plugged in, and check the safety bar under your paper tray is not, bend and that it makes that safety switch all the time.

Good luck

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you so much for your responce.I have removed the tray and cleaned all the sensors and checked the conectors,they are now ok but i dont know how to lower the tray manually,Can you please help me as to how i can lower the tray manually?Thank you.
    Best regards
    Dimpo

Quote Originally Posted by Dimpo View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you so much for your responce.I have removed the tray and cleaned all the sensors and checked the conectors,they are now ok but i dont know how to lower the tray manually,Can you please help me as to how i can lower the tray manually?Thank you.
    Best regards
    Dimpo
    Hi

You will have to take off your elevator motor of and let the tray slide down!

Send me your email adress and i will mail you the manual!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Many Thanks

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you so much for your advise but my machine is still giving me problems.How do i remove the motor because they are two screws and a sayclip ,i have removed all these three but the plate is not coming out,please help,i realy appreciate your help and very soon we will solve this problem.You can sand the manual to my email adress............nrsmoyo@yahoo.com............... thus my email.Once again thank you for your help.
    Best Regards
    Dimpo

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Hi

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank once again for your help.I have not recieved the manual mail and once again here is my email adress nrsmoyo@yahoo.com I have lowered the tray manually and cleaned all the tray censors,the bottom bar for the sw was deformed and i strengthen it ,But i am still geting T2 call service error.I am now confused,is there any other way of reseting this GR3750 machine.I read another forum and they where saying it can be reseted by pressing MP and LP buttons while switching on,now my problem is i cant see this MP and LP buttons on this machine.How do i get into TEST MODE of this machine?I would greatly appreciate if you can email me that service manual.Hope to recieve from you soon.

Best ragards
    Dimpo

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

CHECK paper feed area

Dear Sir/Madam

Now the T2 call service is gone but still getting the CHECK PAPER FEED AREA message,I am stuck because i have checked all the paper feed tray sensors they are ok what could be the other thing to check?
    Best Regards
    Dimpo

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Thanks

Dear Sir/Madam

My machine have now cleared the T2 call service error and the CHECK PAPER FEED ARE but now my problem is when it say add paper i add paper but the tray is not lifting and when you say print the rollers are turning but not feeding paper then there after it gives error T2 call service.It seems the paper tray lift motor is not working now but before it was lifing tray as soon as i put even a feww paper and was lowering the tray as soon as i take the papers out.What could be causing this problem?Everything is now fine except this problem of not lifting paper tray.Hope to hear from u soon.
    Beat regards
    Dimpo

Hi

First check your paper detection sensor in the middle of your paper tray make sure it is working see if it is not come undone, that is the harness from the paper tray to the connector on machine.

Check to see if your tray lift motor is plugged in, go to test mode 102 and press the paper tray down button, the green one above the feed wheels and see if it lifts.

T2 is a paper tray safety error this means one of the sensors on the side of your paper tray is made when it is suppose to be open. You will find them at the elevator motor side one at the top and one at the bottom. Swap them around and see what happens.

Also check the safety bar above your feed wheels and make sure it is not stuck.
    What? HuH?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

RISO GR3750

Hi

Still have the same problem with my Riso GR3750,not lifting paper tray just say add paper after adding paper nothing happen then it tries to print while the tray is low then gives T2 call service.I have checked those sensors and i only see the bottom one only the top one i cant see it.How do i enter into TEST MODE for this machine.My email adress is nrsmoyo@yahoo.com u can email me the manual.
    Best regards
    Dimpo