Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Riso gr3750 t1 error

I am brand new to using a Risograph machine (I am running a GR3750). I recently changed out my color drum and proceeded to make a new master. During the process the machine made a number of clunking noises and then ERROR T1 popped up. When I push "reset all" it says "Clamp Error Remove Master Roll and Re-Install." I tried this and it doesn't fix the problem. I noticed there is a Cut Master Strip in the Cut Master Strip area, but I cannot remove it -- when I try to pull it out it just tears. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Technician
    Problem has been solved. I found a web post on how to remove the drum by unlocking the drum hook. Upon doing so I discovered one of the master removal hooks is broken -- now, does anyone know if you can still run the machine if this is broken? If I were to manually remove old masters before creating a new one?
    Last edited by M Rezac; 03-15-2010 at 10:44 PM.

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar
    Yeah, on a GR you can manually remove the master and make a new one. The RP's and later machines would usually "freak out" and not let ya do that.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

totonicone
    Hi M Rezac,
    Before you make a new master, unlock the drum, pull it out, and remove the master manually, then make a nwe master. we have tons of GRs machine. lot of things will go wrong with GRs (if you print lots of copies like me).