Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hatchclown
    I removed the clamp, but am still unable to move the drum. Attached are new photos.

Photo 5

Photo 6

Photo 7

Service Manager 250+ Posts joelsa12's Avatar
    not the thing with the yellow clips on them. sorry i was not descriptive enough. the thing with the yellow clips is the upper disposal roller. the clamp solenoid will becoming out of the back of the machine around the middle in photo 6 it will be the thing dirrectly to the left of the blue wire sticking out of the back of the machine and engaged with the clamp on top of the drum.. this is in the down position and needs to go up. once that is up you should be able to rotate the drum a little to take the back side of the drum clamp out of the dispoal.

hatchclown

So far ...

Got the cylinder out. I'm still getting the T14 error message and the drum won't go back in. I didn't have this issue before I transported the machine to my office.

i would bet it is the clamp solenoid on the back of the machine. for the T-14 hold the reset down for three seconds and if does not clear i would bet it is the safety sensor on the clamp solenoid. I call it that, but I do not even think that there is a solenoid on that one anyway there are only 4 screws that holds the hole clamp on the back of the machine. i would take it out and inspect it for broken parts. i have seen the gears mess up and also the sensor. how far will the drum go in the machine? well problem one the drum is out. now on to the rest of it. waiting around till the delviery man drops off some equipment so not much to do. if you can not get it I am up for a phone call/

hatchclown
    What's stopping it is the little metal nub that supposed to go into the end of the cylinder. There is a little sensor (1" x 1") inside of where the clamp is. It has a corner broke off it, but there is not circuitry touching where the break is. I'm going to take the clamp off manually again and put it back on when I get the cylinder in there. I haven't tried holding down the reset for 3 seconds yet.

hatchclown
    I'm actually leaving the office now. I've got a splitting headache and am about to pass out. I'll come back to this problem tomorrow. Joelsa12, it says you're in Indianapolis. Are you, indeed, in Indy? If so, would you be willing to stop by sometime and look at the machine? I'll pay ya.

you will see that the nub(main shaft) fits into the drum. it will only go in one way. the small part should be at 12 oclock and the bigger fatter part should be down just like it is on the drum. this will allow the main shaft to slide inro the opening on the drum. I would bet it is a little off due to all of this messing with it. you can reach in the to the back of the machine with the drum out and turn this. it will be hard, but it will turn.

i just noticed that you are in indianapolis. so am I. i hope that you are not working on one of my machines