Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

GR3750 T3 & T1 code - clamp errors and master removal problem

I am getting a problem with the master removal - they aren't being removed and I am having to do this manually. I notice the masters that are not removed are often town in the middle.

When I try and make a master I keep getting repeated T1 or T3 errors, occasionally changing to T16. All report "clamp error" with an instruction to re-install the master roll.

It occurs on 2 different drums, and is worst when I switch betweeen drums (though this might be in part due to a drum specific problem (see below).

Also one of my drums has become "loose" in that the main screen has a lot of play and as a consequence does not rotate smoothly but wobbles.

Any help welcome.

Service Manager 250+ Posts joelsa12's Avatar
    loose drum will be one of the drum support rollers. disposal problems could be anything. i would check the disposal hook adjustment. also there is a one way bearing that drives the disposal rollers that goes out. good luck.

Passing Duplication Xpert 1,000+ Posts cobiray's Avatar
    x2 on the disposal problem.

Your disposal hooks are likely broken or misaligned. When this happens the clamp goes into the disposal unit causing the T1 and then can muck up or bend the clamp to the magnet is not read properly giving you the clamp errors.

Your "wobbly drum" might have a damaged idler on it. If I recall, these had rubber idlers that could wear or be damaged. Hope this helps.
    the savin2535 is displaying well bet the hiter lamp is not shining and the lamp had been tested o.k.please kindly help.
    Samir: No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to God, one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window.
    Michael Bolton: You and me both, man. That thing is lucky I'm not armed.