Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts

CR1610 Riso E-01?

Riso CR1610 with a service code of E-01. Drum can be rotated by hand in the machine buy moving drive from rear of machine also out of machine. Put in service mode and test mode 59 and 60 which are for drum rotation no movement. When drum release is pressed machine does not even try to drive and goes to code. Operator tells me the problem started when they put a new master roll in. Master removal fingers are not broken. Drum clamp operations are not stopping rotation. Checked all fuses. No rotation when sw on main board is pressed. Drum drive gears are in sync. I have fixed this model since it was first made never had this code that will not go way after drum rotation is made possible.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Possible cause is the drum drive motor has no voltage or motor has gone bad. Which I have a hard time be-leaving if so.

Service Manager 250+ Posts joelsa12's Avatar
    are there not interlock switches on the machine. since it happened when the customer replaces the masters something could have happened to the interlock switch. the machine thinks the top is open so it cuts voltage to the main motor. just my guess from afar. i have seen the interlock switches go bad on many a riso. keep us posted

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Good point....I will check asap. :-)

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    FYI It was one of the interlock safety switches on the master removal waist bin. One of the dead give aways I missed and should have noticed the red LED on power supply was not lit. The switches have to be enabled for that LED to come on. Thank you Joelsa12 for setting me strait.

lea

Re: CR1610 Riso E-01?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Foe from Buffalo View Post
    Riso CR1610 with a service code of E-01. Drum can be rotated by hand in the machine buy moving drive from rear of machine also out of machine. Put in service mode and test mode 59 and 60 which are for drum rotation no movement. When drum release is pressed machine does not even try to drive and goes to code. Operator tells me the problem started when they put a new master roll in. Master removal fingers are not broken. Drum clamp operations are not stopping rotation. Checked all fuses. No rotation when sw on main board is pressed. Drum drive gears are in sync. I have fixed this model since it was first made never had this code that will not go way after drum rotation is made possible.

hello there
    i need your help if you can!!
    i cant open the front door and i called the customer service : they told me that they dont know how this model works anymore cause its too old
    i cant find whats code 59 or 60 on the internet... could you give me a hand?!
    THANKYOU